I hope it’s still not too late to wish everybody Happy New Year 2017! I am back from blogging hiatus and I hope this commitment of mine is here to stay. One of my resolutions is to be blogging more often like I used to and to make this resolution a success, I have scheduled myself to post something at least twice a week and lets keep our fingers crossed so that I will be committed this time.
2016 has been such a wonderful year to me whereby it was a year of self discovery and I dare to say I loved myself so much last year that I basically did everything that my heart desires while at the same time burnt quite a huge amount cash for those amazing experiences but hey, I absolutely have no regrets for all of it. In the relationship department, I was single the whole year of 2016 (albeit a few misunderstandings with some guys) and I choose to be that way cos I just want a year that I can just focus on loving, splurging and spend time for myself.
As for 2017, I shall keep the same vibe from 2016 that is to live life happily but at the same time I want to achieve even more in 2017, which are to create and to inspire. In fact, I was inspired from reading my friend’s blogpost by setting easy themes/goals and grouping all the resolutions that I have into each goals that I have set so that I can really execute all of them and making my 2017 awesome! So I have finally came up with these 2 themes which are Focused and Creativity.
- To be more focused on achieving my health goals (eat cleaner, run more and further, keep hydrating)
- Save more money for future use (travel, new experiences and more travel)
- Focused more on my own happiness (counting blessings)
- Spend more time with family and God
- Looking at the positive side of things
- To be more organized of my own life
- Cook more variety (trying out more cuisines)
- Be more creative in my workout routines (MMA, Boxing)
- #apictureaday for Instagram
- Post varied blog contents (fashion, cooking recipes, adventures)
- Continuing on my poetry project
- To go for hand lettering workshop
- Bedroom revamp
Cheers to a happier, prosperous, even more blessings in 2017. Let’s live!!