July, we are reunited at last!
Oh July, my favourite month, you are finally here! I love July because I’m a July baby. Hence, the serious love for this particular month! With that realization, I am hitting the 28 this year! How do I feel about adding another year into my life? Well, that’s for another blog post.
Since July is here, I want to make a good use out of all 31 days of them! I need my July to be a good bang as July don’t come very often. Therefore, starting July, I decided to make a list of small goals, which all these goals have very high success rate for me to achieve. This idea of creating list of small, achievable goals came when I was reading Brooke’s blog post, which really inspired me on putting my goals into words.
- To be more diligent when it comes working at the office.
- To wake up earlier than usual.
- Need to do room cleaning once a week.
- Get a tattoo before July ends.
- To get the Haruki Murakami’s newly translated book “Men Without Women”, which I just found out it’s already in store here in Kota Kinabalu!
- Start making real saving because I’m now in a serious relationship so most probably you’ll be hearing wedding bells in the near future. I need to get ready cos my wedding is going to be lit!
- Less buying things that I don’t really need cos I don’t really need another nude lipstick nor nail polish but that can be a tough one!
- Need to cut down my expenses to just the primary necessities like my phone bill, car fuel, student loan.
- Not to overspend at Sandakan & Kuching!
- Start running at least twice a week.
- Doing some Freeletics when I’m not doing anything.
- Need to hydrate even more!
- Get more sleep.
- To at least blog once a week for the whole month.
- Keep creating new content this month.
- To finally post my new blog project/series.
- Hopefully to finally get my own domain before July ends!
I hope I can achieve all the goals that I have for July 2017. My July is going to be pumpin’ and so hectic as I have so many travelling to do! I will be heading to Sandakan next week and on the 15th to the land of the feline *purrr*, Kuching Sarawak for the Rainforest World Music Festival 2017 with some of my girlfriends, mi hermano and for the first time ever, I am travelling with my boyfriend, Clarence. Never travelled with a boyfriend before so I am pretty excited to see how this trip will test our relationship.
I wish everybody to have a great month of July!
Until next post, Jess x