I’m blogging 7 days straight for my project “7 Days Birthday Countdown 2018” to commemorate my age being in its last days of 28.
Have you ever realized when simple things occurred and they make you soo damn happy? Simple pleasures to me are those small, tiny little things that we don’t realize how big they are that they can bring us joy.
At first, I wanted to do only 10 favourites but it’s too few for me! So I’ve added another 5 and I’m glad that I did!
1. When my coffee is not too hot but not too cold, just the perfect temperature to my liking.
2. Clarence, my fiancé put his hand on my lap when I’m driving and I grab his hand while steering with just 1 hand. I’m a pro driver!
3. When my puppies and dogs welcome me home with their wiggly tails.
4. I don’t get runny nose or sneezing the whole day cos Sinusitis is on its best behaviour.
5. Hugging and kissing my mom before I leave for work EVERYDAY.
6. Finalizing my blog draft and posting the blog post.
7. Video-calling with Clarence and the first thing that we do when we see each other’s face is laugh. We just love to laugh at each other, it’s crazy!
8. My candid pictures look beautiful and très Insta-worthy!
9. Face-timing my sister Marsha and my brother who are now residing in West Malaysia.
10. Watching whitehead, blackhead or comedones extraction videos and do them myself on Clarence! The satisfaction omg!
11. Finally finish marking all students’ assessments, exam papers and be done with the semester!
12. Woke up super early and realizing that it’s the weekend.
13. Having Dim Sum for brunch on weekends!
14. How easy and simple it is to fill in my brows after eyebrow waxing session!
15. Going to Kaison just me and my youngest sister.
Can you relate to any of them? What are your favourite simple pleasures?
This blog was inspired by Hunida's Top 10: Favourite Simple Pleasures in Life.